Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Slipcovered Chair and Ottoman for Boy's Nursery

I posted about the latest slipcover I was working on  a few days ago HERE.  The chair (with 2 loose cushions) and ottoman all covered with 8 yards of fabric....

 The fabric is beautiful...a pale duck egg blue with the white and grey birds....
It is really fun to see it where it belongs...she sent me these photos of the baby's nursery and it's all very soft and subtle...
 I love the pale colors --
 living in an older home with low ceilings I tend to pick those types of colors myself.
 The alphabet animal poster and the buffet changing table reminds me of all the Restoration Hardware nurseries you see in their magazines....
 This little bird mobile caught my eye too;
 she told me she made it from some of her old clothes....
Very cute...
Nice to see it where it will be living permenantly....and nice to have it completed for her after working on it for so long!
She has been so patient.
I'm sure she's happy to have it in the room to use with their little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment