Saturday, September 14, 2013

Three Charm Anniversary Necklace

This is a nice twist on three charm necklaces I've done in the past.  Most of those have been mother's  necklaces with the names of three children on them....
I recently purchased the 1/16" number stamps which are nice....I was limited to larger charms before because I only had the 1/8" number stamps...
 The smallest sterling charm is 1/2" in diameter...so the 1/16" letters/numbers work well.

 I use sterling jump rings and sterling head pins for the little bead accents...
This photo shows the thickness or gauge of the metals I use too...these are all 20 gauge or or thicker.  
People ask about my jewelry sometimes and it can be hard to explain all the different choices.  I try to photograph everything I make so I can show them options but there are many variations...so even though this is similar to other necklaces I've done I'll probably list this on Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment