Tuesday, February 7, 2012

catching up!

Where to begin....
lot's of project going on at the same time right now....
Like slipcovering this chair for a friend


And working on rescuing this nice, purple stool...
 If you are the person who painted it I apologize....I used this...(love Formby's)
 I love your use of color...:) but this stool is selling for upwards of $400 on various industrial furniture websites....it needs to be taken back to the way it was!!!
See??? It's already looking gorgeous....this is actually for our Pastor who asked us to make a table and stool for him to speak from...
 I used some of this which worked great...
 And some leather I stitched together for the seat...

Oh and we have this set in our garage...
 And there are 8 of these....
 Which is going to get some of this....
 And some zinc...

And last week my Father-in-Law was in the hospital all week...God is good...
He protected him and all is well!
And did I mention we have two of these too...
 Mighty's latest "face" she makes for us...and Doodlebug in his new hat making airplane noises...
I guess this might all be enough to keep us out of trouble!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment