Saturday, June 11, 2011

Next on the list!

I'm starting on this cute little chair.  I have those feed sacks from a flea market trip and I'm going to totally steal Miss Mustard Seed's style and make a feed sack chair.
 This bookcase came from last week-end's trip to the Flea market and we were going to fix her up for Winsome Cottage.  She's pretty...nice glass doors, 4 adjustable shelves inside....
 We sold both our little tables and some smaller items so this was a bigger piece to replace those.  BUT my friend called from her shop the other day and said "I think I have someone who wants to buy your bookcase" so it's already spoken for!
She's going to be "Cracked Pepper" black with an interior color called "Sea Salt Blue" that I'm totally in love with.  It will be going in our living room in the near future I think :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product! Congrats on the tables!

    ReplyDelete