Friday, May 27, 2011

Kids' Dresser

 I love the shape of this kids' dresser...
 And the hardware is so art deco...love that too.  Things have been a little crazy around here lately or I would've taken better "before" pics...
We delivered it to Winsome Cottage today for her big grand opening tomorrow!  Looks a little different painted leaf green with some numbers on it....
You may also recognize our little galvanized topped table and my little chair with the French sign hanging on it.  I'm so honored to have some of my work showcased in the window!!!  I have some more things to show you later this week :)
And our latest house news : Our buyers backed out.  So back to square one...

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! It looks great! I love the green. I can see why you wanted to keep it!!!

    ReplyDelete