Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eggplant Leather Mini Cross Body Bag

 
 This color was made for this bag...when I made the first little cross body bag I dyed it red.  After I made it I thought it would be beautiful in a deep eggplant color...
 This color is gorgeous because it's so rich....
It looks really striking with the natural leather closure and strap.
 While we were trying to get some photos the chickens decided to visit...they are just sure you have food for them every time you come outside.....
 Very happy with this little beauty...it went to my niece as a Christmas gift.  She loves purple and I couldn't wait for her to have it.
I have another purse to share that is a different style.  It is done in the two tone, and I fell in love with it.  It was hard to let it go...I really like the colors and natural leather mixed together.
 
A new color to add to our Etsy selection for sure.

The chicken will NOT be on the Etsy shop...
We have some new ideas for bags to add...I like to carry small bags but I know most ladies like something larger so I think it's time to add some bigger options to our shop...


No comments:

Post a Comment