Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Little Red Wallet

 Second try on the wallet...
See the first one here
Once I sent photos to my customer she decided to go with the red color too instead of the tan.  
 The closure/logo piece works great on this one.  I love the look of the longer skinnier oval but the strap is really difficult to get in and out.  So I made it more circular this time....
 This is her wallet...much better than my first one.  The rollover at the top is a much better fit...
 This is long enough to hold a checkbook as well as a cell phone...
 The bottom of the bag....
I really like the white stitching on the red leather.
I'm dying to try this wallet in the Evening Blue I think it would be really sharp.  Or maybe a teal blue....
And I also learned how to "batch process" my photos with our new watermark...makes me sound very computer competent!!!  
I finally decided to check out a book from the Library so see I still did it the "old school" way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment