Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hexagon Patterned table

We have been restocking our booth space at the Peddler's Mall...
So far we've had a good first month and it has been interesting to see what sells and what doesn't....
This little table actually came from my Uncle and Aunt who we wrangled into helping us stock our booth...
I started with a pale grey/white color.  It's a latex sample I had from painting our living room...
Then I decided to do a hexagon pattern on the top since I love painting by hand and messing around with new patterns...
I laid it all out with chalk which wipes off easily and I did the vertical lines first before tracing the hexagon.
 I am completely mathematically challenged.  So here's a link to how to draw a hexagon for those of you who might be interested...
I used my Martha Stewart acrylic paints....
Then distressed it and finished it up with some wax....
And of course it's now in our little booth space awaiting it's new home...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing set of table, lovely textures and love the seek design of the table, perfect for outdoor dining. Aluminum chairs & stools

    ReplyDelete