Thursday, December 27, 2012

50mm Cannon lens

 I got a Cannon 50mm lens for my Rebel T3 for Christmas....mine is the 1.8 which is the lower end model. 
Apparently this is the way your eyes see things.  There is no zoom so you have to physically move around to get closer and farther away....
But it makes life really beautiful ;)
  Check out lego swimmer girl!  My son bought his sister two lego people 
(they come in sealed packages so you don't know what you're getting when you buy them)
Both of which turned out to be girls....
 I've been playing around quite a bit taking an obscene amount of photos of anything and everything I can find.  And using the manual setting to try to teach myself about f-stops and shutter speeds....
I'm not really into editing my photos on the computer.  I've seen alot of great photoshop tutorials and I know you can do some really cool things.  I just prefer not to mess with them too much....
Here's my favorite thing to photograph...
Blue Dog her favorite book for nap time....
And this one who constantly amazes me...
insisted I open my gift (from him) BEFORE he opened his own from Santa...
at only 5 years old???
Makes me a proud momma....I feel blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment