Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Decorations

Love these vintage ornaments my husband bought for me last year...especially the box and graphics...
Doodlebug found 4 pinecones at Mamaw and Papaw's house and insisted on bringing them home "momma will use these to decorate" 
oh yes she will!  So I added those to our bookcases after lining the glass with wrapping paper...
He also wanted garland around our dining room doorway so we decided on a string of lights with cupcake papers.
  He picked the red and green polka dots and I chose the silver... Mighty chose snacks :)
Hanging stars this year over the mantel...
With lights of course....
And I did a post on these last year.  I used water balloons and paper mache to make these....
And our old sled by the front door....



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm working on mine! Hopefully the living room will be finished tonight then I can start on it!

    ReplyDelete