Monday, January 9, 2012

Romantic Homes ad and Plaid earrings

 Here is the most recent issue of Romantic Homes....

And there's my jewelry in the top left corner of Winsome Cottage's new ad!!!  I'm so honored to be part of the ad....
 On a totally separate note...my Sister-in -Law at Red Barn Revival makes these little fabric covered button earrings....
 And she mentioned in a recent post that this little plaid pair was her favorite.....I have to agree I'm  total sucker for anything plaid...or flannel or better yet BOTH!
 She gave them to me as part of my Christmas gift along with an apron she made (that I've already used many times)
 And some really wonderful lip balm that I am completely addicted to....it has peppermint oil in it and it works soooo good....
 So she posted about all the earrings she made but these weren't included because she gave them to me :) so....
 A great opportunity to mess around with the camera and take a bazillion photos....

 Using this camera is going to make me dust my house more!!!!
 Or maybe I can just edit like crazy....


1 comment: