Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Automobile" ottoman

A lady we go to church with asked me to slipcover this ottoman for her daughter's new house.
So here she is in all her glory! 
 When we brought it home Doodlebug wanted to know "What is this thing Mom?"  And I said it was an ottoman.  To which he replies " I LOVE this automobile!!!!"  as he's pushing it around the dining room :)
  It's so nice to work with upholstery fabric--  It always looks so nice and lays nicely...

A big improvement over the floral pattern that was there before....
I haven't blogged since last week which isn't typical for me but I enjoyed the break.  I didn't do a whole lot of "making" either.  I worked on the ottoman and one piece of jewelry so that's a pretty slow week around here!  Things are picking up again though....I bought another chair I'm excited about re-doing and we have a pedal car my husband started working on...
More things to come from VanHook & Co.
Linking to....
Furniture Feature Fridays
Redoux

No comments:

Post a Comment