Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flea market finds

We made another trip to the Flea market Saturday to see what we could "discover"....We sold 4 things at Winsome Cottage this week which is SOOO exciting!  We also took our niece with us since her parents are out of town at the Farm Chicks show in Washington.  It was so much fun to look at things with her.  She has a great eye already picking out stuff that I would choose too.
So here's what we found Saturday...





I still have feed sacks we found on our first trip that are washed and ready to go for something-- I just haven't decided what....and the red barn light


 which I am having trouble letting go of!  We may have to keep that with hopes that someday it will fit perfectly in a spot in a new house :)
I mean this little fan fits perfectly right now don't you think?!?!??!?


...so I think it's staying here with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment