Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Louisville Slugger

My husband and some of the guys he works with play baseball sometimes after work...
Awhile back they broke a bat.
Here's what it's been turned into.
 A new metal shaping hammer
 Made by my very own talented husband!
 One of the other guys had a mini bat ( given away by the Louisville Slugger museum) which was used for the handle...
I'm working on a new project for the kids' room....a post by Wildberry Ranch inspired me to try my hand at this.  I'll post some pictures of the rug I'm working on!  Along with a link or two to some youtube videos I checked out for instructions.  I'm getting anxious to get it all put together....

1 comment:


  1. You'll find many Football leagues worldwide. Country's leagues entail only football clubs owed to some specific nationality. Success Leagues entail many of the top football clubs from your places owed to some specific region.There likewise nation's squads, which commonly exclusively participate from the Community Goblet along with Olympic tournaments.

    ReplyDelete