Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photos of Stripe

Here are some photos of adding a different color stripe.  I figured it would be better to just go ahead and add some photos of this as you can really change colors as often as your little heart desires!

 So snip off original color leaving a few inches (tail)....

 I always tie my new yarn on in a knot.  I have small children --translated You never know when you're going to get interrupted!  I like to know it's secure.  You can also just lay the new color with the old and start knitting then go back at the end and weave the tails into the knitting....

 Start back into your knitting with the new color....

 This is an even better photo of the knit/purl difference...you can see the knit stitches appear all cream and the purl stitches look like they have little black scarves around them....

No comments:

Post a Comment