Sunday, February 20, 2011

Knitty gritty

Love *this post* from Under the Table and Dreaming for all sorts of homemade cleaning recipes!  I use 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 1 part water to clean my windows and I love how it works.  I also have a multipurpose cleaning solution recipe I got from my mom.  It works really well too but this post is a pretty all encompassing list!
Below is the hat I knitted for my niece for Christmas.  I loved it so much I made one for myself only cream with a small black stripe.  I just started one to go along with the mittens I making for Winsome Cottage.  I'm going to post some basic knitting instructions this week.  And when I say basic I mean basic (casting on, knit, purl, decrease, and cast off).I 'm a self taught knitter so it's what I've learned from a book I use and have taught myself.  Get your knitting needles ready!  This little hat is a great way to get started and get something good at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment