Sunday, January 23, 2011

More handmade items....

Here's another item my husband made....when we remodeled our kitchen (I'll have to post some pictures of the remodel later...) I wanted something simple to hold all the things I use while cooking/baking.  Rice, noodles, corn starch, baking soda, salt, etc.  So this is what he made to fit over our stove.  The jars were my grandma's and great grandma's probably....
Aluminum shelf
I also LOVE the dispenser we found in a booth at the Springfield antique mall.  It holds aluminum foil, wax paper, and paper towels.  Very handy....why are these not still being made?!?!?!?!  I enjoy using the things we find.....I'm not a fan of antiques you have to be "careful" around.


Shelf and ball jars
I finished an aluminum cuff bracelet for Winsome Cottage today!  Hopefully I'll be able to post this week with items available at the shop.  I'm excited to start some new ideas I have and see how they sell.  Happiest of Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment