Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adding more ...

Busy day here...I get into these "rearranging" moods where I start looking at things in the house and thinking about moving them to another room.  Once I start thinking about it I just can't let it go so today that's what happened.   It's like those puzzles where one square is missing and you have to keep moving the tiles around....because moving one thing leads to moving another...and another....This is the creative/ocd side of my personality mixed with the frugal "I can't afford new stuff" side!!!  Fortunately my husband shares this trait as well so even though it makes for a lot of chaos-- he gets me!  Which is really wonderful.  And with two kiddos and an smallish house there's always a lot of stuff.  Also spent last night looking through old pictures of my dad's side of the family...my Aunt reminded me of a picture I have of my Grandma as a little girl.  Mighty (my daughter) looks just like her...very strong resemblance...

No comments:

Post a Comment