Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Black Fauxdori with White Stitching and Elastic Pen/Pencil Holder

 Black Narrow fauxdori in our pocketed version with an elastic pen/pencil holder stitched in...
 Bought the striped pencils at the Target dollar spot and I should've bought two packs.  When I went back for more they were gone...I'm kinda picky about my pencils and how they write.  These turned out to be great little pencils and of course both my kids claimed one.
 This is two Midori inserts just for the photos but you could easily fit 5 probably more if you wanted.
 Black is usually not a color I would choose but I really like the black with the contrasting white stitching.  This is one of the best parts of having the Etsy shop.  Getting to make things that are different from my own choices and share what we do with other people.
 This was purchased by a fellow Etsy shop owner "stop and jot crafts" she is on instagram as well and does some really cool hand drawn stickers! Check out her shop if you are a planner addict ;)
 It was a gorgeous day to be outside photographing...
 School is gearing up to start again and our schedule will be changing.  So we are enjoying the last of our summer break.

6 comments:

  1. تتميز شركة دراسة لتقديم خدمات البحث العلمي الحصول علي الكثير من التقنيات المتميزة منها شركتنا التي تقدم خدمة فحص السرقة الادبية التي تبطل الكثير من الجودة والدقة

    ReplyDelete
  2. يسعي الكثير من الباحثين الي التعامل مع موقع مكتبتك التي يقضي تماما علي العديد من التقنيات لعالية في الجودة حيث يتواجد فريق يقوم بخدمة تلخيص الدراسات السابقة الاجنبية التي تقضي علي مشكلة ندرة تواجدهم

    ReplyDelete
  3. يسعي الكثير من الباحثين الي الحصول علي العديد من الانواع المختلفة للتقنيات العالية في الجودة من خلال التعامل مع موقع مكتبتك منها توفير دراسات سابقة وابحاث ومراجع يحتاج اليها الباحثين بصورة دائمة لاستكمال ابحاثهم

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!
    Digital Marketing Services in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete