Saturday, May 10, 2014

Turquoise Bezel Set Ring


 Another ring attempt...we have been busy making leather pieces for Etsy customers since Christmas, but today I decided to try again with this gorgeous turquoise stone.
It has been calling me from my workbench ever since I purchased it a few months ago.  The soldering went OK this time, and I've been doing smaller projects with sterling wire to practice.
I made this on my Birthday and it's become one of my favorite pieces to wear.  Sterling, copper, some accidental sterling inlay ---mostly a lot of trial and error trying to figure it all out.  But this is something I have always wanted to learn so it's exciting to see these pieces I have finally made....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete