Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wedding Gift Necklace


This one is special...
A sweet friend of mine got married and I made this necklace for her so she can "wear" her new last name with her...
 The copper oval has the date and name and each of the sterling tags has their first initial...
 I need a model so I can take photos of our things on a person.  My husband does a great job but I'm not exactly model material ---I'd rather be behind the camera taking the photos.  
But I know, as a shopper, I want to get an idea of how it looks while someone is wearing it.  
Still working on that...
I try to be extra careful not to share photos of things that are gifts until they've been "given" but then sometimes it's hard to remember to share it once it's ok....
The date on this one gives it away ---
I've been sitting on this one awhile and it needs to go in the Etsy shop as well.  
Working on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment