Sunday, June 23, 2013

Thin Yellow Initial Bracelet

 This thin bracelet is only 1/4" wide....
with a sterling silver bar hand stitched to the leather with waxed linen thread...
And dyed "Sunshine Yellow"
 I'm a "color" kind of girl...
neutrals are great, but colors are just too much fun to pass up...
 It dawned on me that I need to use our blog as a way to show more views of the pieces we decide to sell on Etsy.
  I snagged my husband to take some photos of me wearing it since it's a little difficult to photograph yourself wearing something...
 especially with the 50mm lens....
I chose to stamp a single, small letter but it could be custom made to suit you...
I'm working on a new handbag too...
I cannot wait to share this one.  
Been working on it for awhile now since I created the drawing in my sketch pad....

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is a very trusted silver & gold dealer. You will be provided with reasonable, real-time prices and make sure your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and safely.

    ReplyDelete