Monday, April 1, 2013

4 Name Mother's Necklace New style

A new style mother's necklace and I'm thrilled with how it turned out....I have been holding this post back until the necklace was given as a gift and now I can finally share!
 Four charms is usually about the limit that I can fit on without compromising the design...
It starts to look "crowded" and it's harder to see or read the information. 
 I also really like the idea of representing the marriage along with the kids.  
Just a personal preference really....
I think it is all too easy as a mom to forget sometimes that your marriage comes first...
Four children's names and their anniversary date on just 3 charms...
and it still has a very simple design...
I love it!
This necklace will now be available in our Etsy shop (see the link back at the top on the right) to personalize and purchase....

2 comments:

  1. I love it, too! I was so excited to receive it as a birthday gift from my sweet sister. I will cherish it always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it! I was excited for you to get it and have been trying to wait patiently to share it... :)

      Delete