Monday, March 11, 2013

Wedding Gift Bracelet

 We spent this past week end in Atlanta, GA for a wedding...
My husband's cousin had a very beautiful, simple outdoor wedding...
 So I made her this simple, thin, leather wrap bracelet with their initials in hammered copper and sterling silver....
I have been messing around with this thin style bracelet and have a few more ideas I'll be sharing here soon....
A nice magnetic closure at the back.  
Which is great for getting it on by yourself--when the ends get close to each other they snap together on their own.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sell these! I'm working on an Etsy shop right now for all my jewelry and our smaller handmade items. Sent me a message at vanhookandco@ymail.com if you're interested in ordering....

      Delete